Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where are you Christmas...why can't I find you?

I have had a hard time getting in the holiday spirit this year. Last week we took Salem ice skating. She got the hang of it pretty quick and had a great time. It was just what we all needed, we have really been under a lot of stress lately and it was nice to just spend some time together. I guess that is what Christmas really is all about...being together as a family.

4 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Salem's face is darling.

I haven't been ice skating forever. The last time I ice skated, I was in Evanston dating Nate. Then after we were married, we went roller blading and I fell and broke my bum bone. I don't think I will go for a bit still. :)

Megan and Jon said...

Steve ice skated. I love it. There is a rink in Newton I'll take her next week. Did you skate. Can't wait to see ya tomorrow.

The Todds said...

I am impressed she is vertical...We took Luke once and he kept doing the splits. Let me know if you need anything! Hope things are getting less crazy!

The Halls said...

that looks like so much fun! I feel the same way about Christmas this year! I am so frazzled I don't really even want to think about the disappointment this year, but what can I do!?

Anyway...glad to see you guys had such a good time! I should take take my kids...right...