Friday, March 14, 2008

Disney on Ice..Princess Wishes...Priceless

A salted pretzel $3.00



A Princess Snow Cone $12.00 (this really is what they cost)


Yet another stuffed animal $24.00


Seeing a grown ass woman dressed like a Princess....PRICELESS


My mother in law is wonderful, she always plans the funniest things to do. Tonight we went to Disney on Ice. She happened to be out of town and couldn't even go with us...so thanks Cheryl for the tickets! We had a great time, these shows are really something to see. And yes there really was a grown woman dressed like a princess. Now it's cute when you are under 5 but when you are over 30 it's pretty pathetic.

8 comments:

The Halls said...

They always get ya on the snow cones!!!! So should I not wear my Cinderella dress around the house anymore?

Megan and Jon said...

a GROWN WOMEN, This makes me really sad I had to sell our tickets. :( Bummer.. Looks like it was really fun

Denise said...

$12.00!!! Wow. That's crazy, but as you say priceless. That woman really got into it didn't she. I wonder if she felt like the only one dressed up on Halloween when no one else is...or she's just a little crazy.

GINGERSPICE said...

How fun... Damn your girl is so adorable! Why didn't you dress up like the witch-- dang I forgot her name. don't you have a really cool Disney costume? Or was that another dream....

Heather Whitehead said...

ya it looks like you guys had fun, Salem always looks so adorable. I remember that costume Ginger is talkin about! I think it was the wicked witch in snow white.......

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

We also went and had a great time too. Everything is so expensive. Good times!

Anonymous said...

I remember that costume also. That was the night we all dressed up and went around to my home health pts and went to angie's and then didn't we go to SLC? Fun Fun times!!!

Sheena said...

ok now i feel bad.... that grown lady is ME. Looks like you had fun!