Friday, September 5, 2008

Heaven is a place on earth....

It's that time of the year...the nights get colder the mornings are brisk and you can smell fall in air. I love this time of the year especially when Starbucks starts brewing the Pumpkin Spice Latte. This is heaven in a cup, the delicate blend of coffee, milk and pumpkin flavoring...Oh I have truly found heaven. Give me a sweatshirt and a latte and life doesn't get much better!


11 comments:

Sheena said...

Fall is by far my fav too! I havent tried that starbucks drink. Klint did last year and he liked it a lot.

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

it's all about the "sugar free fat free iced carmel machiato" with whip cream and carmel on top (yeah somehow I contradict myself there)...but I'm down for new things I'll have to try it!

Chan said...

Seriously love the iced caramel...hell who I am kidding I haven't had a bad drink yet...wait I take that back the honey latte is barf!

Megan and Jon said...

I love this time of year when you get to bundle up alittle bit and sip warm drinks. Yumma.

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too - layers of clothing, bundles, cool, crisp days and nights, Halloween, etc. It is the best!

Heather Whitehead said...

I also love fall, and it's starting to get really cold here in Germany especially at night so nothing is better than havin some warm drinks. Oh by the way i love the blended Carmel Macchiato!! (i actually just had one yesterday YUMMY.......

The Halls said...

delicious...the egg nog stuff is good too...

Denise said...

I am loving the chill in the air. Fall is the best and it never lasts long enough, but winter stays forever!

mandie said...

It's getting cool there already?? *sigh* I miss hoodies....

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

It's Time......
For A New Post!

The Halls said...

seriously...you have got to have something to post about...I am beginning to wonder if you are feeling okay...