Just a couple random little things to celebrate, first off to my friend Shannon. She is responsible for my darling blog design. She is starting her own business called Doin It Digital, check it out she does amazing work. Thanks Shannon!!
My mother in law who is so talented taught me how to make hanging moss pots. Mine are doing so well and they look amazing...
The point of this is not to toot my own horn, but we have some robins who have decided to call my basket home!!
Now I am going to toot my own horn...we just finished week 5 of our 6 week boot camp. It has been a lot of hard work and a lot of fun. I have loved going with my friends and have really enjoyed the past 5 weeks. I haven't gotten on the scale since we started this process because I didn't want to get discouraged. Today we figured our body fat again and I have gone done 5%, yes 5 freaking percent...I am so stoked!!! I am honking that damn horn baby I have worked hard...we have all worked hard....WOOOHOO for Boot Camp!!!


7 comments:
I just was able to read your blog and not just view the pictures. Thanks for giving D.I.D. a plug! You are welcome; glad you like it. Your flower baskets are pretty and it is so fun that you have a little bird family living with you. :)
Ok - you can toot your own horn all you want; you look great and are doing such an awesome job with Boot Camp - way to go!
You go girl!!! I am totally stoked too, I was surprised mine had gone down too. Thanks for letting me join boot camp with you guys..it's been a blast, except for when I'm hating it!!!
Oh and I am way jealous of your date night!
MARTHA FONDA,,, There you are. Member me. I'm proud of you. Is camp over?
I need a hanging basket on our picture date can you take me to that place, the garden place.
Good Job! You guys all look great! I wish I could join you...we'll see...
You are awesome! You should toot your own horn.
That's awesome you're doing so well with boot camp. I love your basket, I wish I could do fun stuff like that. I read the blog about Steve taking you out for dinner, planning it all...how fun!
To use a very old saying, "You Go Girl!" That's awesome about the body percentage. I've started running and biking and I'm not getting on that scale until my pants are falling off of me, otherwise I'll just call Dominos and order pizza because the scale hasn't budged. Which is never a good thing.
Post a Comment