Well my blog is a lot like my life, I get so busy with work and everything that before you know it weeks have gone by. The sad thing is that this happens in my relationship as well. Steve and I go and go and never really take some one on one time. So on Thursday we took off for Moab for a few days. Just us...we stayed at a wonderful bed & breakfast, did some hiking and enjoyed each others company. It was the most amazing weekend.
We got home on Saturday so we wouldn't miss Father's Day. I just have to say, that Steve is a great dad! In my wildest dreams I would never have imagined that he would be such a good dad, we had a rocky start but he has more than redeemed himself as a husband and a father and I am so lucky to have him!


6 comments:
How fun!! I bet it was good to get away. The pics are so pretty. Has anyone ever told you that you have perfect teeth:)
You guys are so taking me back there.. So pretty. You look good in pics.
Say was a delight to have. Only thing I'm upset about it frighting about the bubble gum shirt you gave us.. We are wearing it as a dress.. NICE..
Love ya
How fun! I've never been to Moab, but have always wanted to go. Brig and I need to get away. You look so cute in your picture. I've always thought you were beautiful though, and if I could look as cute as you with short hair I would do it in a minute.
It looks like it was a perfect day to do the hike. Is it a long hike to get to the arch? Klint and I went last year, i was 7-1/2 months prego so we just did the little over-view of the arches. Seeing your cute pictures makes me want to go back and do the real hike.
Good times! You look so cute! Ok, so you are getting Sheryl Crow arms!!! Yippee!!!!
Looks like so much fun. I have never been to Moab. It looks beautiful!!! It's hard to get away but so nice when you can. Are u guys going to be in Clarkston this weekend for good old Pony Express? I don't know if we will be there or not. We might go camping. Let me know cause I would love to see you and chit chat :):)
Post a Comment