I cannot believe it has been almost two months since my last post. Where does the time go? The past two months have been crazy and hetic, however I wouldn't trade them for a thing. My mom spent five weeks in the hospital, the first week in Logan and then she was transferred to Ogden for the next four. Those five weeks taught me a lot... First off that I love my mother. She is the most amazing person I know. Second how much I love my sisters. They are fierce when it comes to my mom and it was wonderful to see us all pull together. I am blessed to have them in my life!


7 comments:
Yeahhhh! I am so glad you are back and that your Mom is doing better. Sister's are the best and this picture of Megan is beautiful!
So glad you are back to blogging and that your mom is finally out of the hospital and on the raod to recovery...thanks for the hoover! My floors look amazing, but you would think I had put gold on them because I won't let anyone walk on them & I flip if any food hits the floor!
Glad to hear your mom is doing better:) It was good seeing you the other night at the bbq, thanks again! I love your header pics...adorable:)
Hip Hip Hooray for the Goodey Women!
I'm glad you finally updated i miss all your posts! How is your mom feeling? I hope everything is ok and i can't wait to see you girls in another month:)
I heard your mom wasn't doing very well. I ran into Rena at walmart and she told me everything. I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better. How are things going for you and your family? I can't wait to see you, I guess we are getting together with Heather here in about a month. It will be so much fun.
We did have to whip out the Goodey Rampage a few times didn't we... I'm glad I was on the team..
Post a Comment