Hopefully the happenings of our life will be of some interest to our friends and families. I'm not going to go into all that mushy crap about how long we have been happily married..yadda yadda yadda. Let's face it we are just like everyone else, we have good days and we have bad days. Hopefully this blog will be a place to remember the good days and maybe laugh at the bad days.
5 comments:
that second picture is hysterical...that face is totally cracking me up!
good job on the hair!
Wow!!! I am impressed and you say you dont know how to do hair! :)
Love the hair..way to be prepared with color & glue!
Omigosh! She should win! Good luck getting it all washed out. :)
When did Say' B's hair get so long. She seems so big.. the second picture is so her.
You are good mom, I will probably be lame on hair days.
Post a Comment