Warning..you might get completely grossed out...
I try and buy organic whenever possible..it's better for you right. Last week I bought this...
Yes super yummy organic corn...we went to make some cowboy caviar tonight and Steve found this.
Thank goodness he put the corn in a strainer first..Imagine if someone and eaten a damn frozen worm. So I guess when you buy orangic you aren't getting pesticides but you might get the pests..NASTY


12 comments:
This is quite possibly be the only thing worse than having worms! I am so glad there was no fatalities, dang private selection...I'll stick with public selection from now on!
I just barfed a little in my mouth! Ahhhh, that is so sick, sick, sick. God Bless Pesticides! :)
Omigosh! I just gagged! Eww. No cowboy caviar for me. Aaah, I am seriously dry heaving. I have to go....
I am with Shannon...dry heaving...yuck yuck yuck...
I just threw up in my mouth.... GROSS! I hope you sent a nasty Chantel letter to the company.
Salem's hair looks cute dark. She wants to look more like her Mommy?
That is disgusting! Ahhhh grossing me out. What if you guys would have eaten it...foul!
That is so sick! Seriously, what if you scooped that up on a chip and took a big bite! Nasty!
I am going to start paying a little closer attention. Thanks
that makes me sick just thinking about it.
Ok that's so disgusting i just threw up a little! I too hope you wrote the company that is just SICK.
Just checking for a update.. Are you still alive?
Alright Channy, It has officially been 2 long months since I heard your musings and I'm pretty sad about it. Hope all is well and things are going on much funner than pests in your veggies.
Post a Comment