Friday, February 6, 2009

Love is in the air....

I have a lot to catch up on...so let's begin. We went ice skating again, this is Salem's new love

Me and my love...

My in-laws that I love...

Who doesn't love friends and bubble baths...(they had on swim suits)

We love the Pizza Factory in St.George

Love, love, love....sunshine

I love Life Is Good stuff...so cute!

I have no pictures but I love my neighbors/friends. What a fun girls night out..pizza, shopping and dessert!! We need to do it more often...





5 comments:

Nikki said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Thanks for giving my kid a bath and thanks for a fun girls night out...I'm thinking once a month sounds good :)

Melissa said...

I love post about things people love. Its so easy to get depressed during the winter, but I am going to go out today and look for things that I love. PS we are going to Zion again in April or May and I cannot wait! I love Zion.

Jessica said...

Those breadsticks are making my mouth water! I am jealous of your sunny activities!

GINGERSPICE said...

Heather is coming home in June for a couple of weeks. What do you say we plan on a huge get together.....

Heather Whitehead said...

Yes i will be here in June yeah, can't wait to see you. I love all your pictures Salem is growing up so fast. You guys look like your having fun in the snow.
It has been snowing here the past two days an today it's like a blizzard.
How are you Chan?? Hey did your mom get the money for those headbands?