Monday, July 14, 2008

Farmer's Market

There is nothing better than the downtown Farmer's Market, I seriously love it. We have been so busy this summer that we haven't been yet. But on Saturday me and my neighbor took off and went. Two things we found that are amazing are Ruthie Pearl bags... you can check out her website at www.ruthiepearl.com



We also found a fabulous company called Pink Bench, they make killer headbands. They have velcor on them, so they don't slip off and they don't give your the killer headband headache. Check them out at www.pinkbench.com

2 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

So stinkin' cute; I am in for the next Farmer's Market run! (instead of boot camp!)

The Todds said...

I love my bag and my headbands. Thanks for the trip it was fun! Lets go again, but make sure I dont bring home any cats!