After much preparation the photo party is fast approaching. It will be this Saturday at my house from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Here are the people I have coming, so let me know what time works best for each of you. Each session is 15 minutes, so come as early as you want to get ready. Like I said before, I have tutu's, baby legs, and skater socks. All you will really needs is some kind of shirt and your kids hair done!! Let me know if you have any questions and again if there is a time that works best for you please let me know.
Megan
Sheena
Amy
Shannon
Nikki
Brittney
Tasha
Amber
Stacey
Jill
Sarah
Marci
Heather
MP


3 comments:
I'm excited! I can do it any time - just let me know what works best.
Thanks so much!
I am so excited as well!! I have an addiction to photos! I just cant wait to see how they turn out! Thanks for inviting me!
I am not sure what time yet. I will have to check with Meg.
If I could do mine before 8, Rayden might be a little happier :) Thanks!
Post a Comment