A weekend getaway turned into the perfect place to say "I do" so we did.....
This is what our wedding annoucement said three years ago. Steve and I got engaged at Christmas time and one day he called me up and said let's get married in two weeks. Crazy as it was I said okay! We decided to get married in Zion National Park. I was lucky enough to have Wayne Cooper come down and marry us, Helen was a witness and the only other person there was the photographer. It was perfect, we spend the rest of the weekend hiking and having fun!
The past three years have had good times and bad, but we have survived and I love him more today than I ever thought possible. He is a great husband and wonderful dad. Love truly does conquer all!
We have made many wonderful memories and hopefully there are many more...I love you Steve!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy day you to, YOu are a great couple and we love you so much.
What a great picture the second one is of both of you.
I love that you dont' sugar coat it and go on and on about how great it is. You keep it real. No plastic here.. Love it.
HAPPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow i can't believe it's been 3 years. Those are cute pictures of you both.
You look so beautiful in both pictures. Happy anniversary!
Hey,
I never knew you had a cool marriage story like that, how fun! By the way your comment about the biggest thing that has happened since you became with child, I was thinking we both made our own little mark on the Clarkston world. "Famous in a small town"
You look great!
You two are such a great couple...and I think it's cool how you all got married.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Congrats! Ups and downs?... Sounds like marriage!! Isn't it great?!!
Post a Comment