I have wanted new patio furniture for years now, the set we had was one of the three things that Steve got in his divorce. So it was pretty damn expensive when it was all said and done. It was a nice set but I wanted my own..it's one of those second wife things. I fell in love with this set the first time I saw it. Steve said we should and wait and it paid off. Since the season was over we got a killer deal on it. I love it and I love my hubby for being so understanding.


8 comments:
Ohhh that is fantastic, I love the summerly colors.. when is the BBQ.
I love the colors!
Where did you find it?
Love it! Thanks for the old set! I sent the money to Steve's ex. :)
I love the colors! It sounds like Megan has rubbed off on Steve, but at least you saved some $$ and you didnt even have to use a coupon! Good job!
I love the colors!!!!
Way cute Chan, I love the colors! You will have to have to ALOT of bbqs.
Hey Channy, nice patio set. I wish Ginger wasn't leaving so soon, so we could all get together again. That was so much fun.
I love the colors!!
I love that. What cute colors.
Post a Comment