So it's finally my turn to give a huge shout out to Anniemations Photography. She does amazing work and the photo party was a huge success!! These pictures say it all...





One last quick thank you to Shannon at Doin It Digital for another darling blog design...


11 comments:
Thanks for the plug. :) Now I need to update my blog.
The pictures turned out darling! Salem is getting so big.
Love the new look...Salem is darling! They turned out so amazing!!!
Love the new look...Salem is darling! They turned out so amazing!!!
I tagged you on my blog
Chantel, thanks so much for hosting the party, I had so much fun and the pictures were so much fun to edit, the kids were so cute!
I still love that she was wild enough to let me fro-hawk her hair. I love her. My fav is her and Daisy..
Send me headband,
I seriously wish we could get her to come take pictures here! They are fabulous. Hope all is well.
Chan,
Those are amazing pics! So unique and Salem looks freakin cute! Who is this lady??? Is she the one you want to hook me up with??
I too love the one of Salem and the dog, her eyes look amazing in that one.
Those pictures are so adorable, I especially love the one with the dog too CUTE! I can't believe how big Salem is getting.
Oh my gadfrees! Those are so awesome!! The colors, the clothing, Salems Sass... I love them!
Post a Comment