
I saw this on Denise's blog awhile ago, and I must admit I was intrigued by it. So I decided to watch it, if you have Netflix you can actually watch it online. I must say this is truly an incredible documentary. I'm glad that I am not having anymore children because this made me convinced that home birth is the only way to go. What an empowering show!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Absolutely Incredible...
Posted by Chan at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I didn't see them on Denise's blog. I'll have to check it out, I do intend on another though so maybe I better wait. Did you know Christa did a natural birth ..
Did she really!! That is awesome you need to watch this documentary it's called The Business of Being Born. Seriously scared the crap out of me, and not because of home birth but because of hospital births. You need to watch it!
I'm glad you watched it. It was very eye opening. My concern with doing it at home here in Box Elder/Cache County would be if their is any really good mid-wifes around. I mean it looked like they were in New York City and I'm sure there is probably more options there with all the diversity. I don't know how it would be without an epidural but I do know that I hated how impersonal the whole hospital experience was. I loved my doctor but she was only with me fifteen minutes out of the whole thirty hour process. And can you believe they used to put women completely out when they delivered the baby? Wow that is crazy.
I better not watch it til I'm done with kids or I will be having them here at home in the bath tub or something.. YIKES...
Would you post something new already...Like where is that eliptical
Post a Comment