Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger

Okay I have been super busy lately. We are finally getting stuff planted in the yard and it looks awesome. So I will take pictures of that so you can see. And I got a new elliptical that I love, so I am gonna try really hard to get in shape. I have gained so much weight in the past few years its sickening. Not to mention everyone in my neighborhood is super tiny which makes me look fatter. So I am on a mission, so I will post pictures of myself skinny in about six months. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have a goal too!! I am trying to loose weight but I love food. I wish it wasn't so good especially sweets :) Maybe my goal should be to post a pic in 6 months from now to see if I can do it too. If I could just get rid of my LUV handles!!! Good luck kept me posted on how things are going and I'll do the same.

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Not all your neighbors are skinny; your next door neighbor is the size of TEXAS! You look great - you are darling! But I will set goals with you too. :)

The Halls said...

I think you are HOT!

Good luck with your working out...if you need somebody to work out with let me know...I have some great stuff!

Megan and Jon said...

Channy you are pretty, it doesn't matter what you weigh I think you are always beautiful, that is why when we were little I put vegetable oil in your foundation, Cuz I wanted you to have zits and be ugly. Didn't work!!!!!! Love you.

Chan said...

Girls you are all way too nice!! But I'm on day two of working out...WOOOHOO

Sheena said...

I think some before and after pictures would be great!

Nikki said...

I could use a good work out goal too! I think I weigh the same as I did a year a go...post baby delivery...not happy about that! What would it be like to put on skinny clothes 2 weeks after having a baby like the rest of the neighborhood? I guess I will never know :)