Perhaps I am feeling just a little melancholy, but just a little trip down memory lane. The first time I heard this song, I cried my eyes out, it fits my life so well. Funny how things can seem so bad and yet turn out so good.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
There goes my life.....
Posted by Chan at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
O my gosh Salem was such a cute baby....You gotta love those nicu pacifiers!!!
They are like baby crack, so addicting. She was a darling baby, bald head and all. Not to mention really good natured too...I lucked out!
I've never heard that song before, very sweet. Some things that are unplanned are really the greatest things that ever happen to us. I totally agree.
Wow how our life goes by so fast!! and how thing change. Salem is such a cutie
OH I love Say, that did go to fast it made me cry to she is such a blessing to all of us. I LOVE HER..
Why by the way was your fabulous photographer.... Hire her.. hehe
Okay Iknow I just posted but I watched it again and still cry. So I wanted to say I love her again.
I wish I could squeeze her to hard right.. just moosh her..
Love you
Omigosh! She is so sweet! I have never heard that song before. Salem - so cute! You are such a good Mom - glad we are neighbors and friends! Mooshy, but true! :)
I love the slide show you have some really good pics, i can't believe how big Salem is now she's soooo cute.....
Ahhh...cute! She looks almost the exact same now as she did as a baby. That cute round face and that same cute smile...I love it!
What a beautiful slide show... Wow, I can still remember living in that ghetto, spider infested basement apartment... Buck tooth Bill creeping eerily into our apartment late at nights...HAHA WHAT A FREAK! But that apartment brought about Salem... in a weird way :)
She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment