My husband is training to do a half Ironman. I am so proud of him, I have no idea how people do these kinds of things. He gets up every morning to either swim, bike or run. He is amazing!! Well his official Ironman wetsuit came in the mail so I made him try it on.....
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Hunk of Burning Love!!
Posted by Chan at 5:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I was unsure of the nature of that suit at first glance...I hope he does well in his Ironman!
Way to go! As the daughter of Dan Cooper I have no aversion to spandex and speedos don't phase me. That's awesome he's doing that. A lot of training and dedication, though.
Denises, comment cracked me up.. hehe.. HOT PANTS MAKE YOU WANNA SHOT YOURSELF... HUH......................Heard that song.. Tell Steve Trina didn't get signed up in time so I need a buddy
Steve, I can't believe you let Chantel take a picture of you for the blog! Good luck!
Hey Chan, My Steve loved this picture. He wondered where he could get an outfit like it. Ok, so maybe I liked it.
You guys look like you're doing great. Salem is growing up. Makes you sad somedays don't it!
Post a Comment